Drake Hardware and Software Job Posting
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? This position is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join an "elite" team focused on delivering exceptional IT customer support and customer service to their clients! This position will be responsible for providing assistance and consultation to a variety of clients from many diverse industries and locations. Drake Hardware & Software is an IT Business and Consulting firm working for their clients by "Making Business Life Easier". We encourage our consultants to grow in business and knowledge skills. Our company thinks "Outside the Box" to progress and grow our clients in their technology world. Drake Hardware & Software prides itself as being a family minded business and has regular family events, whether it is going to a minor league ballgame, a cookout, bowling or an impromptu run to have ice cream.
|Position Title: ||Microsoft Server/SBS 2008R2/2012, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL; LANs, WANs, VLANs, Pay Rate:DOE Tax Term:FULLTIME Length: Date Posted:5-16-2013|
|Job Type: ||Full-Time|
|Successful candidates will possess the following traits:
- High degree of professionalism and initiative.
- Excellent phone and face-to-face conversation with customer service skills.
- Punctual, ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, ability to function well independently as well as a team, honest & reliable.
- Willingness to invest in their career through education and innovation.
- Experience installing, configuring, and supporting Microsoft SBS 2003, 2008 and 2011
- Experience installing and supporting Windows 2003, 2008 R2, 2012
- Experience installing and supporting Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Experience with Microsoft Terminal Server installation and support
- Experience with installation and configuration of Active Directory
- Experience in remote help desk support and monitoring tools
- Experience supporting Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 clients in a Windows domain
- Experience configuring group policies
- Experience with managed network routers and switch configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience supporting Hosted and Open Source VOIP Solutions and VOIP phone systems
- Experience in VMWare or MS Hyper-V
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, * Experience with Firewall rules, VPN, and security knowledge
- Network design experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to document all customer interactions in a ticketing system
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work some weekends and nights as customer requirements mandate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Deliver excellent customer service via the telephone and email
- Organized so that all deadlines are met
- Project management
- Must pass drug screen and background check This is a full time position, during business hours of 8am to 6pm.
- This position does require flexibility of schedule to include periodic weekend and evening hours to complete projects for customers. This position also requires a valid driver*s license and ability to lift up to 50lbs.
|Minimum Qualification: ||
- At least 3 years of IT related work experience
- Minimum 2 year degree (4 year preferred) in Information Technology, or a related field of study
- Proven competence by experience and recommendation
- Applicant should have A+ Certification
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
|Hours of work: ||40h / week minimum
|Hourly wage: ||Based on experience
Submit resume to: ||Drake Hardware & Software|
211 Nth 5th Street, Ste. 100
Burlington, IA 52601
or email to:
Please make subject - IT Consultant Applicant
Drake Hardware & Software is an EOE.
Drake Hardware & Software and TurnKey Creations is a proponent of school-to-work programs and internships. If you are interested in interning with us, please contact us